Tractor-trailer wrecks often cause catastrophic injuries and horrific deaths. Semi-trucks, dump trucks, and logging vehicles are capable of tremendous destruction when they collide with a passenger size automobile. Due to the severe havoc that these large trucks can wreak, trucking companies and their drivers must adhere to many driving rules and regulations.
Trucking companies and their drivers must be held accountable.
The Mabrey Firm, P.C.’s trucking accident attorneys aggressively fight to hold truck drivers and trucking companies accountable when their negligence causes catastrophic and fatal collisions resulting from:
- Driver fatigue
- Driver impairment by alcohol or stimulating drugs
- Failure to maintain the truck in a safe operating condition
- Failure to maintain proper control of the truck
- Failure to obey traffic signs and lights
- Freight loads improperly stacked or secured
Our experienced Accident Attorneys are ready to assist you.
Here is how our Atlanta trucking attorneys will help:
- We conduct in depth reviews of all physical evidence on the roadway.
- We hire investigators, accident reconstruction experts, and other traffic accident experts to assist in our investigation as needed.
- We analyze all pertinent internal trucking records such as personnel files, safety and maintenance logs, compliance with freight weight and size restrictions, driver logs and sleep records, and driver drug and alcohol test results.
- We leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for you.
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one as a result of a trucking accident, contact our Atlanta trucking accident attorneys today for your free case evaluation. We are ready to fight for you.